NQT Appropriate Body
Statutory Induction of Newly Qualified Teachers Registration 2019/2020
Bishop Challoner Catholic College is an Appropriate Body for the Professional Induction of Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs) for nursery, primary, special and secondary schools, academies and sixth form colleges across the West Midlands.
The cost is £150 per NQT for up to 4 NQTs, and £100 per each additional NQT. For further details and registration forms email firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form below.
Our Core NQT Package includes:
- Register and monitor the progress of NQTs and report to the Teaching Regulation Agency
- Provide advice and guidance on the setting up of a whole school NQT programme (optional)
- Deliver training session for Induction Tutors and mentors of NQTs that are new to the Bishop Challoner Teaching School Appropriate Body
- Provide NQT Induction Tutor information pack and NQT Handbook
- Carry out a school visit to monitor that appropriate monitoring and support is in place in line with statutory requirements
- Provide phone/email support for Headteachers, Principals and NQT Induction Tutors
- Give advice where NQTs are at risk of failure and advise on appropriate support packages for the NQT
- Quality assurance of assessment forms, against the Teachers’ Standards
- Make decisions on the outcome of statutory induction for NQTs